Dream Right & Sleep Tight
A common complaint among many adults is anxiety and restless sleep, which in severe cases may qualify as clinical insomnia. Yet many people who suffer from insomnia do not want to turn to potent and dangerous pharmaceutical drugs. Herbal tea that contain Lemon Balm, Chamomile, Valerian root and skullcap are great choices for making herbal tisanes.
- Valerian Root - Valerian root as a sleep promoter has a long history in herbal medicine and with few side effects. Taste and aroma are a bit unpleasant but there is no doubt about its effectiveness.
- Lemon Balm - Also known as Melissa, lemon balm is endorsed as a sedative by Commision E.
- Chamomile - Chamomile relaxes your stomach, it has a tendency to relax the entire body and the mind as well. A perfect bedtime drink for anxious people as well as for children, who tend to like its mildly sweet flavor.
- Hops - Known to promote sleep and to ease stress and anxiety. Not as strong as lemon balm or Valerian root but easily blended in herbal tea
- Skullcap - Skullcap is for people who tend to be kept awake by "a mind that's racing."
Imperial Tea Garden has combined these herbs into two blended teas. Both are mint based and have different balance of these powerful anxiety relieving and sleep inducing herbs. Try them both and find out which one is right for you.
Sleep Tight Herbal Tea
Sleep Tight Herbal Tea - This proprietary blend of herbs is specifically blended to achieve results using all natural herbs without the addition of chemicals or additives. Sleep Tight is caffeine free and contains: Valerian root, chamomile, passion flower, lemon grass, hawthorne berries, peppermint, spearmint, gotu kola, ginger root, skullcap, hops and anise seeds.
Dream Right Herbal Tea
Dream Right Herbal Tea
- This proprietary blend of herbs is specifically blended to achieve results using all natural herbs without the addition of chemicals or additives. This tea contains: spearmint, peppermint, chamomile, Valerian root, kava kava, hibiscus flowers, lemon balm, lemon grass hops, and lavender flowers. The minty flavor is a wonderful way to relax and enjoy a soothing night cap.
Caution: These products may cause drowsiness and inhibit your ability to operate motor vehicles or machinery. Only drink this Sleep Tight and Dream Right herbal teas at night. Please consult your physician before using any herbal products as they may have adverse reactions to medications and certain individuals. Sleep Tight® and Dream Right® are registered trademarks with the United States Patent and Trademark office.
Other natural ways to relieve insomnia include getting more exercise, improving your diet and avoiding looking at screens too close to bedtime. Of course, herbal teas can do more for you than just improving your sleep. Herbs such ginseng can boost your energy levels and mental clarity without caffeine associated with black tea
. Visit our online tea store
for more information.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.